The solemn laying of the temple was made on November 23, 1902. The first stone laid at the base of the temple was consecrated on December 6, 1902. The temple itself was built in the years 1903-1904 at the expense of the military department of the Turkestan region. The initial funds for the construction of this temple were allocated by the Chief Engineer General Vernarder. The largest contribution was made by commercial adviser Nikolai Ivanovich Ivanov. At his expense a wooden, exquisite work, gilded iconostasis was built. The architect is engineer Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Burmeister, the foreman is a military engineer captain Fyodor Smirnov.