A) Before the purchase
1. My destination is not offered by GLOBAL CONNECT.
Please, contact us with your destinations details.
2. When can I buy an e-ticket?
The booking opens 45 days before the departure. It closes 4 hours before the departure. It depends on the type of connection and the current availability.
3. I have problems with the payment.
If you are experiencing problems with your credit card, please, use Paypal as an alternative payment option and/or e-mail us information about your travel plan so we can send you payment instructions online.
4. Can I buy an e-ticket for a night train?
5. Can I buy a 1st class e-ticket?
6. Can I make a reservaton and pay for the ticket later?
NO. Right after making the reservation, you need to go to pay the tickets. Otherwise the reservation is not valid.
7. How can I pay for my tickets?
On-line: you can use a credit card (Visa, Maestro, Master Card) or PayPal.
8. Can I give my train e-ticket to another person?
NO. The train e-tickets are issued for specific person and are non-transferable. Conductors will check the data on the tickets and on your travel documents (passports, Ids). If the data does not match you have to buy a new ticket. Change or cancellation of train e-ticket is not possible.
B) After the purchase
9. I have not received my confirmation e-mail.
Please, double-check your spam/junk folder as requested if using a hotmail, yahoo, live or msn account. For further communication please adjust your spam/junk filters to be able to receive communication from globalconnect.uz domain.
Please send us your alternative e-mail address to which we can re-send the confirmation.
10. I have not received my e-tickets.
E-tickets are sent to e-mail within 48 hours since the payment is made. If you do not received your e-ticket within this period, please check firstly your spam/junk folder. If you do not find tickets in spam, please send us a message together with an alternative e-mail where we can address your e-tickets.
*Sometimes it can take more than 48 hours to send your tickets if the train is not available yet.
11. Can I change my e-ticket?
YES. But, there are some charges for changing the tickets once booking is processed. We recommend filling all dates very carefully when ordering an e-ticket.
12. Can I cancel my e-ticket?
YES. It can be cancelled by email. If the order has not been processed yet (status pending), then the cancellation fee is 0% of the price, and if the order has been processed, then the cancellation fee is 25% of the price. Cancellation of the ticket is possible up to 48 hours before departure of the train.
13. The price on tickets is different than the one I paid.
By purchasing the train tickets you agree with our prices. Our prices do not have to correspond with the ones at your tickets. The price of each ticket includes an administrative fee.
14. Do I have to print the e-ticket?
YES. It should be printed on an A4 sheet / US letter. Then it is considered a valid travel document. Print all the pages of the PDF document.
15. What if my ticket is lost, damaged, or stolen?
GLOBAL CONNECT do not replace lost, damaged, stolen tickets. In case of train e-tickets, you can simply print the ticket again. If you cannot find it, write us and we will send it to your email again.
16. I do not understand the e-tickets
The passenger will receive the ticket on 1 page. Every passenger has his own ticket, with his name, wagon and seat number.
C) At the station, On the train
17. How do I find the platform number?
The numbers of platforms are not written on the tickets. They are usually announced about 20 minutes before the departure at the train station and are visible on departure screens.
18. Can I just travel with an e-mail confirmation?
NO. You will need to physically show your train ticket to the conductor onboard at the time of ticket control. In any case, e-mail confirmation or invoice are never acceptable as a form of train ticket.
19. How soon do I have to arrive at the station?
Try to avoid arriving at a station a couple of minutes before your train departs. Stations large or small that you haven’t used before can be confusing. We recommend you to arrive at a station at least 30 minutes before your train departs. Your train is likely to be ready to board about 10 minutes before its departure time.
20. Do conductors speak English?
YES, the conductors, should be familiar with a basic level of English.
21. What if I miss the train?
You need to buy completely new tickets.
22. Can I buy refreshments on the train?
Generally YES. On day trains, there can be restaurant or bistro carriages. Or there are refreshment trolleys providing in-seat service. You can also take your own food on board of any train.
D) General questions
23. Do children / students/ seniors have discounted tickets?
Yes. Only for children:
24. Will there be Wi-Fi available on the train?