In line with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers as of November 12, 2015, № 330 “About bringing in, taking out and transit of narcotic drugs and precursors through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan” there are endorsed the lists of narcotics, psychotropic drugs and precursors, which are subject to control in the country:
The narcotic drugs, included to the List I are forbidden to bringing in to the territory of Uzbekistan.
The Statement on the order of transportation and use at the territory of Uzbekistan of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances for treatment of transit passengers, endorsed by the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers as of October 29, 2003 №472 “About endorsement of statements, identifying the order of circulation of narcotics, psychotropic substances and precursors in the Republic of Uzbekistan” foresees the following:
Patients, who pass through (transfer) the territory of Uzbekistan, can carry narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances included to the List II and List III, which are the subject for state control in Uzbekistan, for treatment purposes:
Attachment № 2
To the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers
As of November 12, 2015, № 330
LIST OF NARCOTIC DRUGS TRAFFIC OF WHICH IS FORBIDDEN IN THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN (LIST I)
THE LIST OF PSYCHOTROPIC SUBSTANCES TRAFFIC OF WHICH IS LIMITED IN THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN (СПИСОК III)
*) The drug is in the list of substances are under international control.
Combined pharmaceuticals of pseudoephedrine:
1. Capsules (paracetamol 0.25 g, pseudoephedrine hydrocholride 0.03 g, chlorpheniramine maleate 0.00625 g, dextromethorphane hydrobromide 0.01 g).
2. Capsules (paracetamol 0.25 g, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.03 g, chlorampheniramine maleate 0.002 g, dextromethorphane hydrobromide 0.01 g).
3. Capsules (paracetamol 0,25 g, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0,03 g, doxylamine succinate 0.00625 g, dextromethorphane hydrobromide 0.01 g). Antiflu.
4. Powders (paracetamol 0.65 g, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.06 g, dextromethorphane hydrobromide 0.02 g, chlorpheniramine maleate 0.004 g)
5. Powders (paracetamol 0.65 g, chlorampheniramine 0.004 g, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.06g).Teraflu.
6. Syrup (paracetamol 0.0338 g/ml, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.002 g/ml, dextromethorphane hydrobromide 0.001 g/ml).
7. Syrup (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.03 g/5ml, triprolidine hydrochloride 0.000125 g/5ml).
Syrup (paracetamol 0.0338 g/5ml, псевдоэфедрина гидрохлорида 0,0202 г/5мл, декстрометорфана гидробромида 0,001 г/5мл).
9. Syrup-mixture (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.03 g, Guaiphenesini hydrochloridi 0.1 g).
10. Solution for drinking (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0,08 g/5ml, bromhexine 0.004g/5ml).
11. Tablets (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0,06 g, triprolidine hydrochloride 0.0025 g).
12. Tablets (ibuprofen 0.2g, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.03 g).
13. Tablets (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 0.06 g, bromhexine 0.008g).
Remark:The control is spread to:
All drugs and substances indicated in the current list, regardless to brand-names (synonyms) they bear;
Isomers (if they are not definitely excluded) of narcotic drugs, indicated in this list, in cases when existence of such isomers is possible in the framework of the current chemical name;
Complex and simple ethers of narcotic drugs, indicated in this list;
Salts of all narcotic drugs, indicated in this list, if existence of these salts is possible;
The paragraph 6 is stated in the edition of the subparagraph b) p.1 of attachment № 2 to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan №315 as of 16.07.2003
The preparations, which contain psychotropic substances, indicated in this list, regardless to their quantity and presence of neutral components (water, amylum, sugar, sodium bicarbonate, talc etc.).
Paragraph 7 is introduced in agreement with the subparagraph b) p. 1 of attachment №2 to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 315 as of 16.07.2003.
In terms of combined pharmaceutical preparations containing except the main narcotic substance under control other components control is established individually through inclusion of this combined drug to the current list.
There are introduced changes to the attachment № 5 in accordance to subparagraph c) p.1 of the attachment № 2 to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 315 as of 16.07.2003