Azerbaijan e-Visa for Pakistan Citizens
|Visa Type||Standard service fee||Urgent service fee|
|E-Visa (single entry)||85 USD
(processing time is within 5 days)
Citizens of the following countries can obtain Azerbaijan e-visa:
52 New Zealand
61 Republic of Korea
63 Saudi Arabia
68 South Africa
70 Sri Lanka
74 United Arab Emirates
75 United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
76 United States of America
77 Viet Nam
About Azerbaijan e-Visa
1. Electronic visas (here and after e-visa) are issued only to the citizens of the countries, the list of which has been approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and to stateless persons permanently residing in those countries;
2. While applying for e-visa, foreigners with dual or multiple citizenship must choose the country of nationality in accordance with the travel document to be used for their travel. If the travel document used to apply for an e-visa is different from the travel document used for the travel, the e-visa is considered invalid;
3. Foreigners and stateless persons have to apply for an e-visas at least 3 working days (for a standard e-visa) or 3 hours (for an urgent e-visa) prior to their arrival to the Republic of Azerbaijan;
4. The period of validity of the travel document should be 3 months longer than the expire date of the e-visa to be issued;
5. The standard e-visa is issued within 3 working days and the urgent e-visa is issued within 3 hours regardless of holidays and non-working days. An e-visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan is valid for the period of 90 days with 30 days permission to stay in the country. An e-visa has a single entry status;
6. The starting date of a standard e-visa validity is determined for a day that comes at least 3 working days after the date of submission of the standard e-visa. The starting date of an urgent e-visa validity is determined as the day of its issuance;
7. Persons applying for the e-Visa are personally responsible for the accuracy of the data entered in the e-Visa application and the scanned page of a travel document with a photo, and for the correctness of the payment they have made;
8. E-mail addresses must be entered correctly. Notifications on acceptance of e-visa applications and payments, including information on issuance or rejection of the e-visa are sent to the applicant’s e-mail address;
9. In case of submission of false or incomplete information or incorrect realization of payments, an electronic visa application is not accepted;
10. If the attached copy of a photo page of a travel document cannot be read by the ASAN Visa system, the issuance of an e-visa will be rejected.
11. An e-visa application is rejected or an issued visa is cancelled or a person is not allowed to enter the country in cases set forth in Article 16 of the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The ASAN Visa system does not bear any responsibility for rejection to issue an e-visa or ban to enter the country;
12. In case of rejection to issue an electronic visa, the “ASAN Visa” system sends information explaining grounds for such rejection to an applicant’s email address in line with Article 16 of the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
13. In case of rejection to issue an e-visa, foreigners and stateless persons may re-apply for a visa at a relevant diplomatic representation of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
14. No refund will be granted for payments in case of electronic visa rejection;
15. An electronic visa is not attached in a passport. An e-Visa should be printed out by a foreigner or a stateless person and presented together with a travel document at a border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
16. The period of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons in the country should not exceed 30 days within validity dates of the e-visa. Foreigners and stateless persons have to leave the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan if the duration of their temporary stay has not been extended, or if they have not been granted a temporary residence permit, or if their application for extension of the temporary residence period or their application for temporary residence permit have not been accepted;
17. Foreigners and stateless persons staying temporarily in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 15 days (also in cases when they change their place of residence within the country) should apply to the management of their temporary place of residence (hotel, sanatorium, rest house, resort, camping, tourist camp, hospital or other public places ) or owners of apartments or other places of residence to register them at the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan without payment of any state fee;
18. Foreigners and stateless persons exceeding the period of stay indicated in the electronic visa or failing to register at their place of stay (if staying over 15 days) are held liable in line with regulations defined by the law (failure by foreigners and stateless persons to observe the regulations regarding the registration at place of stay is subject to administrative liability in line with Article 575 of the Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Administrative Offences)
19. An electronic visa is an initial document permitting entry into and travel within the Republic of Azerbaijan. Entry may be prohibited in cases specified in the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
20. e-Visa does not grant any right to foreigners and stateless persons to carry out paid labor activity in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Foreigners and stateless persons intending to engage in paid labor activity in the Republic of Azerbaijan, must obtain a work visa (the period of stay in the country is defined for up to 90 days) as set forth in the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
21. Foreigners and stateless persons intending to reside temporarily and to engage in paid labor activity in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, must obtain a work permit in addition to a temporary residence permit as set forth in the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
22. Correspondents and cameramen of foreign mass media desiring to conduct journalistic activities and to make video recording to that effect in the Republic of Azerbaijan can apply for an electronic visa through the “ASAN Visa” system only after acquiring accreditation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Visas issued to persons conducting journalistic activities and making video recording to that effect without prior accreditation shall be revoked, and they will expelled from the country;
23. The electronic visa becomes invalid if it is not used within the period of its validity;
24. Foreigners and stateless persons may apply for a new electronic visa only after leaving the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
25. Foreigners and stateless persons attempting to cross the border of the Republic of Azerbaijan without a travel document or a visa or with invalid travel document, will be returned to their country without being allowed to enter the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
26. Foreigners and stateless persons trying to cross the border with forged documents or with documents belonging to other persons will be held liable as provided for by the law;
27. Foreign nationals and stateless persons having visited the Nagorno-Karabakh and other regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia without an official permission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan after 1991 may not be allowed to enter the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan regardless of whether or not they obtained an electronic visa;
28. Foreigners and stateless persons may send queries to the electronic mail address of the ASAN Visa system (email@example.com) should they encounter any technical problem during the process of application for the electronic visa, including on the payment process, or should they wish to check the validity and credibility of the issued e-visa.
Note: The conditions regarding the issuance of electronic visas can be altered at any time without notifying the other party.
Check your passport ranking in 2023: