Interesting Facts about Slovakia
Slovakia Interesting Facts
Slovakia, officially the Slovak Republic, is a country in Europe. Here are some interesting facts about Slovakia:
- Bratislava is the only city in the world that borders two countries.
- Slovakia is one of the smallest countries in Europe.
- The highest wooden altar is located in Slovakia.
- The tallest cave column in the world is also located in Slovakia.
- It is possible to celebrate two birthdays in Slovakia.
- The world's newest and most accurate astronomical clock is located in Slovakia.
- Slovak people love Andy Warhol.
- You can travel for free in Slovakia if you are under 26.
- Half of Slovakia is covered with forest.
- The world's smallest nature reserve is located in Slovakia.
- Slovakia has many rivers and the longest one is the Vah.
- Slovakia is a home for more than 180 castles.
- The world's oldest wooden church is located in Slovakia.
- Slovakia has a vibrant music and dance scene and is home to many traditional folk songs and dances.
- World's most beautiful caves are located in Slovakia.
- Slovakia is rich in its cuisine.
- Devil's Rock can be found in Slovakia.
- The highest statue of a horse in the world is located in Slovakia.
- The oldest toy was found in Slovakia.
- Slovakia shares land borders with Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Ukraine, and Poland.